IVF Treatment in Hyderabad
Eggs collected from a woman are mixed with their partner spermatozoa and are kept in a petri-dish (glass) and cultured under incubator. The resultant embryos are transferred into a woman’s uterus.
During in vitro fertilization, one ’s eggs do get fertilized by sperm outside one’s body, in a laboratory. Then one (or more) of those fertilized eggs is transferred into one’s uterus with the hope that it will implant as well as result in pregnancy as well as a baby nine months later.
Is IVF Treatment for me?
Through complete infertility assessment, we can streamline the right approach for going through IVF treatment with us.
- Tubal problems
- Ovulatory problems
- Failed IUI Cycles
- Cervical and immunological factors
- Male infertility cases
- Painful intercourse ( vaginisms)
- guided embryo transfer through specially designed catheters.
Choosing Us for IVF Treatment in Hyderabad
- Ferty9 is the best hospital for IVF treatment and offer top IVF treatments at the best cost with state of art equipment’s and also under ICMR guidelines.
- Best designed IVF (in vitro fertilization) lab with Air Handling Units (AHU) to provide clean room environment to give a good quality embryo
- The excellent structural design of IVF lab with ZERO VOC to acquire Best quality embryos
- A positive frame of mind in dealing with the infertile couple to deliver the same set of mind throughout the treatment for high success rates
- Best supported Doctors team to assist and guide you from initiation of treatment till the end
- High success rates in a single attempt of IVF treatment
- Usage of High-quality products, medicines, and disposables
About IVF by Dr. Jyothi.
When Might IVF Treatment be Recommended?
There are a number of fertility treatments that one’s doctor may indeed suggest as an option for one before going in for IVF. But for women who have severe blockages in the Fallopian tubes, ovulation disorders, diminished ovarian reserve, poor egg quality, or endometriosis, IVF could be their only option for conceiving a baby.
How is IVF Treatment done?
A lot is involved in an IVF cycle, and luckily We have a whole specialized team and staff in order to help in the IVF Process.
Steps Involved in IVF Treatment in Hyderabad
- Initial assessment of both male and female
- Depending on hormone and other blood work results initiation of fertility drugs
- Once follicles are of 17-18mm allotment of the trigger ( Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin- HCG injection
- Commencement of Ovum Pickup program around 34-36 hours post trigger/HCG
- Retrieved eggs mixed with partners spermatozoa after suitable sperm preparation technique
- The culture of gametes in culture dishes inside an incubator for three to five days
- The resultant embryo/blastocyst is transferred back to woman’s uterus with the help of ultrasound.
What are the success rates of IVF Treatment in Hyderabad?
The cycle of IVF resulting in pregnancy much depends on a number of factors, including:
One’s age: The younger one is, the better one’s IVF success rate.
The older one tends to get, the less likely one’s ovaries will respond well to the hormone-stimulating drugs, which in turns means fewer eggs. What is more, the older one is, the lower the quality of one’s eggs generally speaking, which means they may have a harder time implanting in one’s uterus.