Overview of IVF Treatment
Eggs collected from a woman are mixed with their partner spermatozoa and are kept in a petri-dish (glass) and cultured under an incubator. The resultant embryos are transferred into a woman’s uterus.
During in vitro fertilization, one ’s eggs do get fertilized by sperm outside one’s body, in a laboratory. Then one (or more) of those fertilized eggs is transferred into one’s uterus with the hope that it will implant as well as result in a pregnancy as well as a baby nine months later.
When should I go for IVF treatment?
Through a complete infertility assessment, we can streamline the right approach for going through IVF treatment with us. As of now, Ferty9 is having the most advanced treatment services in Hyderabad.
Some of the issues include –
- Tubal problems
- Ovulatory problems
- Failed IUI Cycles
- Cervical and immunological factors
- Male infertility cases
- Painful intercourse ( vaginismus)
- guided embryo transfer through specially designed catheters.
Choosing Ferty9 for IVF Treatment in Hyderabad
- Ferty9 is the best hospital for IVF treatment and offers top IVF treatments at the best cost with state of art equipment and also under ICMR guidelines.
- Best designed IVF (in vitro fertilization) lab with Air Handling Units (AHU) to provide a clean room environment to give a good quality embryo
- The excellent structural design of IVF lab with ZERO VOC to acquire Best quality embryos
- A positive frame of mind in dealing with the infertile couple to deliver the same set of mind throughout the treatment for high success rates
- Best supported Doctors team to assist and guide you from initiation of treatment till the end
- High success rates in a single attempt of IVF treatment
- Usage of High-quality products, medicines, and disposables
About IVF by Dr. Jyothi.
When is IVF Treatment Recommended?
There are a number of fertility treatments that one’s doctor may indeed suggest as an option for one before going in for IVF. But for women who have severe blockages in the Fallopian tubes, ovulation disorders, diminished ovarian reserve, poor egg quality, or endometriosis, IVF could be their only option for conceiving a baby.
How is IVF Treatment done?
A lot is involved in an IVF cycle, and luckily We have a whole specialized team and staff in order to help in the IVF Process.
Steps Involved in IVF Treatment
- Initial assessment of both male and female
- Depending on hormone and other blood work results initiation of fertility drugs
- Once follicles are of 17-18mm allotment of the trigger ( Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin- HCG injection
- Commencement of Ovum Pickup program around 34-36 hours post trigger/HCG
- Retrieved eggs mixed with partners spermatozoa after suitable sperm preparation technique
- The culture of gametes in culture dishes inside an incubator for three to five days
- The resultant embryo/blastocyst is transferred back to the woman’s uterus with the help of ultrasound.
What is the Success Rate of IVF Treatment?
The cycle of IVF resulting in pregnancy usually depends on the below factor –
The younger the age group, the better is the probability of a high IVF success rate. However, for the remaining class of people, It is most likely that one’s ovaries will respond well to the hormone-stimulating drugs, which in turn means fewer eggs. What more, for the older one, the lower the quality of one’s eggs means they may have a harder time implanting in one’s uterus.