Star Fertility Private Limited, (along with its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as any of the following: “we”, “us”, “our”, “Companies” or “Ferty9”) is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered offices at: H. No. 10-3-162, 2nd Floor, NCL Pearl, SD Road, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500026, India. We are the publisher of the internet resource – https://www.ferty9.com, and all its sub-domains, on the world wide web as well as other software and applications, including but not limited to mobile applications (“Computer Resources”), used by us, or which aide us, in any form, and/or manner for the lawful operation of our medical clinics that are engaged in the provision of infertility medical treatments i.e., in-vitro fertilization (“IVF”), intrauterine insemination (“IUI”) and other related, and/or ancillary fertility services.
All such Computer Resources, along with the provision of infertility medical treatments, i.e., IVF, IUI and other related, and/or ancillary fertility services at our medical clinics or otherwise, etc., which are visited, accessed, availed, or used by our customers (hereinafter referred to as any of the following: “you”, “your”, “user”, or “users”, and includes any relative, guardian, caretaker, or authorised representatives acting on behalf of you, or representing you) shall collectively be referred to as “Services”.
II. Consent Disclaimer
Accuracy of Information: You shall, at all times while using our Services, be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Sensitive Personal Data or Information, you provide us. If there is any change in the details of the Sensitive Personal Data or Information shared/submitted by you, you will promptly notify us by contacting our representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you provide us your identity information, as contemplated under the Aadhaar Regulations, the same shall be deemed to be successfully verified, unless contrary is notified by us.
III. The kind of Information we collect
In order for us to ensure that you get the best and uninterrupted Services, we may, or our business partners on our behalf, may collect any or all of your Sensitive Personal Data or information, which may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, gender, occupation, address, place of work, phone, email and other identity related details, which may include identity information (on voluntary basis), as contemplated under the Aadhaar Regulations, permanent account number, etc.;
- Biometric and medical records;
- Any other details relating to the above clauses, which you may choose to voluntarily choose to share with us, or as would be required by us for providing Services;
Apart from the Information stated above, and in order for us to personalise and improve your experience when you are using/browsing/accessing our Computer Resources, we may also collect your details using cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers with small amount of data that is stored on your device’s hard drive containing details about your, which is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier.
Provided that, any details that is freely available or accessible in public domain shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
IV. Use of Personal Sensitive Data or Information collected
You agree and acknowledge that all Sensitive Personal Data or Information gathered from you, is voluntarily provided by you, and we may use your Sensitive Personal Data or Information for purposes which may include:
- To maintain, conduct/provide you our Services, including delivery of medical care, procedures, and/or treatment and other related services;
- To provide you access to our customer support team, process transactions, send notices about your transactions in relation to our Services, verify your identity, and for billing and invoicing related purposes;
- To resolve disputes, collect our fees in relation to the Services rendered by us;
- To avert a serious threat to your health or safety, which means that we may collate any or all of your medical records, reports and other related details;
- To use and share your Sensitive Personal Data or Information with third parties with whom we have contractual relationship.
- To conduct routine audits and quality procedure assessments, general business purposes, and to comply with applicable law, our standard operating procedures and best practices;
- To conduct research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes and its transfer thereof;
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide or authorise us to use your Sensitive Personal Data or Information; and
V. Disclosure of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information
We will not sell or rent your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. However, we may share/transfer your Sensitive Personal Data or Information with our affiliates and business partners acting on behalf of us, if we feel that such sharing/transfer would be beneficial to you in relation to our Services or would be necessary for us to provide you, our Services. We may share/transfer your Sensitive Personal Data or Information with any or all, which may include:
- Physicians, hospitals, and healthcare related agencies, etc., in relation to our Services;
- Members of our corporate family, to jointly provide you our Services;
- third parties, including but not limited to insurance companies, intermediaries, sponsors, software providers, advisors or any other parties who may make payments on your behalf for the Services availed by you, or any other contractor, service provider, who shall be bound by contractual obligations to keep your Sensitive Personal Data or Information confidential;
- any party, as may be required by law, which may include providing Sensitive Personal Data or Information by a court order;
- government institutions to the extent required under the laws, including in response to enquiries by government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, and/or to protect and defend our rights or property;
- buyer/acquirer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of same or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings, in which Sensitive Personal Data or Information maintained by us is among the assets transferred;
- any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country; and
Without prejudice to the foregoing, we may also share/transfer your Sensitive Personal Data or Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, or for any other purpose, at our complete discretion.
All disclosures with respect to your Sensitive Personal Data or Information shall be made on a need-to-know basis, and only when such disclosure is necessary. Party(ies) with whom, including our employees, we may share or transfer your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, shall be obliged to respect its confidentiality. We shall also ensure that the level of data protection security, that is adhered to by us, is also adhered to by such party(ies), with whom we may disclose your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, from time to time.
Please note that for the purposes of Aadhaar Regulations, we shall only collect your identity information, if the same is provided to us on a voluntary basis, and if, any disclosure with respect to the identity information is required to be made by us, the same shall be made in accordance with the Aadhaar Regulations.
VI. Retention Policy
Sensitive Personal Data or Information will be held by us, for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws. We may also put in place measures to ensure that your information in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized, provided: (i) the purpose for which the Sensitive Personal Data or Information was collected is no longer served by the retention of such Sensitive Personal Data or Information; (ii) the retention is no longer necessary under any applicable law; or (iii) at our complete discretion, and for any reason, either technical, commercial, or otherwise, we feel that such retention of Sensitive Personal Data or Information is not required anymore.
VII. Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures adopted by us
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures, when the Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected through, and/or on our Computer Resources, or at our clinics, with or without Computer Resources, to ensure a level of protection to your Sensitive Personal Data or Information which is commensurate to the risk, taking into account the implementation costs and the nature, scope, context, and purposes of processing, or storing your Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
We undertake reasonable security practices and procedures, that are designed to protect such Sensitive Personal Data or Information from unauthorised access, damage, use, modification, disclosure, or impairment.
If you have any queries about the security practices and procedures adopted by us, you may contact us at email@example.com
VIII. Grievance Officer and Contact Information
In accordance with Rule 5 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, as amended from time to time, if you have any grievances with respect to processing of Sensitive Personal Data or Information, you may communicate such grievance to:
The Grievance Officer,
- C Jyothi Budi – firstname.lastname@example.org
- P Naveen Kumar – email@example.com
- B Siddesh – firstname.lastname@example.org
- L Jhansi – email@example.com
- Latha – firstname.lastname@example.org
IX. Miscellaneous Provisions
Reference to the word “include” or “including” shall be construed without limitation.