Infertility doctors in Vijayawada are well-versed in treating uterine-related issues and thus seeking infertility treatment in Vijayawada is worth the try.
Uterine Problems and Infertility are issues concerning several women’s reproductive organs (uterus and cervix) and do play a key role in natural conception as well as a healthy pregnancy. Infertility doctors in Vijayawada do treat this health issue. The normal working of these organs can indeed get affected due to certain structural and hereditary conditions. This does lead to fertility problems.
It is indeed possible to have uterine factor infertility and still have a uterus. This can indeed include infertility that is due to fibroids, polyps, scar tissue, radiation damage, or injuries to the woman’s uterus that can prevent a pregnancy. Infertility treatment in Vijayawada can be thought of for successful treatment.
Cervical stenosis happens to be an uncommon but potential cause of female infertility. With cervical stenosis, the cervical opening is rather narrower than it really should be, and, in severe cases, it may be completely closed. This can of course interfere with sperm getting to the egg and also complicate fertility treatments such as insemination or in vitro fertilization (IVF).
The cervix does play a few key roles in fertility as well as pregnancy:
1. During menstruation, endometrial tissue exits the uterus through the cervix.
2. It is the passageway for sperm to swim from the vagina up into the woman’s reproductive system.
3. It does contain mucus-producing tissue. Cervical mucus is required to help sperm move effectively up.
Uterine disorders can impact female fertility. Often uterine problems do lead to implantation difficulty or increase the tendency of miscarriage.
Uterine fibroids or myomas can indeed be benign tumors or polyps. Therefore, they are of course non-cancerous outgrowth in the inner wall of one’s uterus. This type of growth can rather cause blockage in the fallopian tubes. Blockage of fallopian tubes can interfere with implantation and also cause infertility. The exact reason for fibroid is not known. But genetic reason can perhaps be a reason for uterine fibroid.
Almost 5% to 10% of female infertility tends to occur due to uterine fibroids. However, every woman with uterine fibroid or polyps does not face difficulty in pregnancy, as the size and location of uterine fibroid or polyps are responsible. It has been found that the fibroid sited in the uterine cavity 6 cm in diameter or in larger is mainly responsible for female infertility. Uterine fibroid can interfere with female fertility in the following condition:
- Cervix position alteration does cause restricted entry of sperm into the woman’s uterus.
- Uterus shape alteration is due to uterine fibroid formation which causes restricted sperm movement within the uterus and also prevents implantation.
- Fallopian tube blockage does prevent sperm to meet with the egg in one’s uterus for fertilization. Therefore, it does cause infertility.
- Uterine fibroid can rather interfere with blood circulation within the uterus which tends to prevent embryo implantation.
Apart from uterine fibroid, the following are a few uterine disorders that can no doubt cause female infertility:
- Uterine inflammatory disorder cum endometriosis scarring can interrupt implantation.
- Congenital uterine abnormalities such as uterine shape disorder can cause a problem in conceiving or carrying difficulty.
- Cervical stenosis does make the cervix narrow and also can damage the cervix due to inherited malformation.
- The cervix is of course unable to release lubricated mucus which does support sperm motility into the uterus through the cervix. Infertility doctors in Vijayawada can be approached to resolve this health issue.
Every woman desires pregnancy as she would like to be a mother. At times infertility issues do arise which require medical attention.