Childless couples take much interest in the best ICSI treatment in Hyderabad. They make it a point to visit the ICSI clinic in Hyderabad, where they can be assured of reliable treatment.
ICSI as a technique involves a single sperm that is rather injected directly into the egg. It is an effortless and painless process that has often been successful, so much so that it is today the world’s most favored fertilization method for all sorts of Infertility, even though it was developed for the treatment of male infertility. Patients would like no doubt best ICSI treatment in Hyderabad.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is considered as being another kind of assisted reproduction technique. This procedure can be made used to complete IVF treatment to help couples to be able to conceive.
ICSI is no doubt a very effective method for the treatment of male infertility and rather than mixing the sperm and the eggs in the laboratory, it does involve the selection of individual sperm, which is physically inserted into the eggs.
It does require the IVF process to directly manipulate the sperm as well as the egg. A female partner does take drugs to stimulate her ovaries so that several eggs can of course be collected.
- Each egg gets injected with a sperm cell to ensure that several embryos are rather available for transfer as well as storage.
- Each sperm cell is no doubt picked up in a tiny needle (several times smaller than a human hair), before sperm-cell injection.
- The needle is then later carefully advanced via the outer shell of the egg and the egg membrane and then the sperm is injected into the inner part (cytoplasm) of the egg.
The whole process is visualized via very high-magnification microscopes. This means that there is normal fertilization in about 75-85% of eggs injected with sperm.
2nd stage of the ICSI process
- The mature egg is rather held with a specialized holding pipette.
- Delicate, sharp, as well as hollow needles, are made used to immobilize as well as pick up a single sperm.
- The needle is then carefully inserted via the shell of the egg and then into the center (cytoplasm) of the egg.
- Sperm is then injected into the cytoplasm and the needle is removed.
- Eggs are then checked the next morning for evidence of normal fertilization.
ICSI clinic in Hyderabad has all these specific ways of helping childless couples to conceive.
ICSI-IVF is typically made use of in cases of severe male Infertility, including:
- Very low sperm count (also known as oligospermia)
- Abnormally shaped sperm (also known as teratozoospermia)
- Poor sperm movement (also known as asthenozoospermia)
FOR WHOM IS ICSI IDEAL?
ICSI is ideal for couples:
- In case the male partner has a very low sperm count or very few swimming sperm, or if he produces few good-quality sperm.
- Where the male partner has had an irreversible vasectomy or rather has no sperm in his semen on account of missing tubes or blockages in his reproductive organs.
- Previous IVF Cycles had few or no fertilized eggs
- Frozen sperm is rather being used
- Frozen oocytes are being made use of
- PGD is being done
- IVM (in vitro maturation) is being used
ICSI cost in Hyderabad is affordable cost with the highest success rate.
ICSI Treatment Success Rate in Hyderabad
The average success rate of ICSI treatment varies depending on the age, expertise of the doctor, etc. However, fertilization is not guaranteed even if the sperm is rather injected directly into the egg.
ICSI treatment in Hyderabad differs from conventional in vitro fertilization (IVF). The process does involve inserting a single sperm into a mature egg, which is then placed in a woman’s uterus after fertilization.