Female infertility treatment is worth opting for as not bearing a child can be distressful. Female infertility treatment in Hyderabad is excellently performed.
Women who are trying to conceive naturally or with the help of IVF are rather looking for ways to improve egg quality to improve their chances of conceiving. The quality of one’s gametes is the most important factor for a successful pregnancy, and it can be enhanced with the right protocol.
Environmental factors do contribute to the deterioration of egg quality. Female infertility treatment is important.
Female infertility treatment in Hyderabad
The therapeutic interventions for improving egg quality need to be applied while the egg is undergoing the maturation process and not when it has already matured and is ready for release.
Ways to improve egg quality:
1. DHEA Supplements– Dehydro-epiandrosterone or DHEA has been acknowledged as a mild, well-tolerated, male hormone that can indeed have remarkable results for women with diminished ovarian reserve.
Very low levels of androgens in the woman’s ovaries can result in reduced ovarian reserve and poor-quality eggs, which can be tackled to a small extent with the supplementation of DHEA.
2. CoQ10 supplements– CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) is an anti-oxidant that does help to improve the quality of eggs. It does act similarly to a nutrient for the mitochondria, which is the energy-house of human cells.
As a person ages, the number of healthy mitochondria and also levels of CoQ10 decline. CoQ10 supplements can indeed boost the energy in one’s egg cells.
3. Glutathione– Another powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals and reduces the oxidative stress on one’s egg cells, thus resulting in healthier
4. L-arginine– eggs and better embryos.
By aiding better blood supply to the woman’s uterus as well as ovaries, L-arginine does help create a better environment for egg production as well as fertilization.
5. Myo-Inositol– PCOS often results in fertility problems as it causes the release of immature eggs, which cannot be fertilized well. Inositol supplements, especially when combined with Folic Acid, may improve your PCOS by reducing the level of triglycerides in the blood and improving ovarian function.
As the insulin function improves the symptoms of PCOS get better and it may further help by promoting ovulation.
Administration of inositol and folic acid in anovulatory women, taken about daily for 3 months, does induce ovulation in 62% of the women in this study.
6. Nutrition– British researchers have found that female egg quality is rather affected by having too many refined carbohydrates, which tend to break down quickly and cause a sudden spike in blood sugar.
It is better to avoid excessive bread, pasta, processed foods, and sugar-rich foods. Having a balanced diet comprising less than 40% carbohydrates, at least 35% protein, and plenty of leafy greens, berries, and fruits that do provide vitamins, minerals, as well as antioxidants.
7. Avoid smoking, caffeine, alcohol– Nicotine is considered to be toxic to one’s cells, including egg cells. Also, caffeine as well as alcohol, when consumed in excess can be harmful to one’s pregnancy.
8. Exercise– Improving oxygen-rich blood flow to the woman’s ovaries can help improve the quality of eggs. Exercising cum drinking more water is the simplest way to achieve that.
Obesity can compromise mitochondrial function and also enhance oxidative stress on one’s cells. Having a normal body mass index (BMI) does help to improve one’s odds of conceiving successfully.
9. Manage stress– While stress does not directly cause infertility, it can indeed affect the quality of one’s eggs, causing them to function less. Prolonged stress does produce hormones such as cortisol and prolactin, which may interfere with one’s normal ovulation.
10. Acupuncture cum Yoga– Acupuncture and yoga can indeed both reduce anxiety as well as stress, improve blood flow to the woman ovaries and also help one’s body get rid of toxins—all factors that may, over time, result in improved egg quality as well as ovarian function.
These ways of improving egg quality can differ. Consulting qualified doctors helps.