PCOS treatment in Hyderabad is worth looking into as treatment is excellent. Women patient need o consult PCOS specialist in Hyderabad if they sense abnormal menstrual symptoms.
PCOS does affect a woman’s ovaries, the reproductive organs that do produce estrogen as well as progesterone as these hormones do regulate the menstrual cycle. The ovaries also tend to produce a small amount of male hormones referred to as androgens. PCOS treatment in Hyderabad can provide much relief.
The ovaries do release eggs meant to be fertilized by a man’s sperm. The release of an egg each month is known as ovulation.
Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as luteinizing hormone (LH), are rather produced in the pituitary gland and control ovulation.
FSH does stimulate the ovary to produce a follicle which is a sac that contains an egg and then LH triggers the woman’s ovary to release a mature egg.
PCOS is considered to be a “syndrome,” or group of symptoms that affects the ovaries as well as ovulation. Its three main symptoms are:
- cysts in one’s ovaries
- high levels of male hormones
- irregular or perhaps skipped periods
- The exact cause of PCOS is rather unknown.
- Factors that tend to play a role include:
- Excess androgen: the ovaries do produce abnormally high levels of androgen (male hormone), thus resulting in hirsutism (excessive facial hair) as well as acne.
- Heredity: Research does suggest that certain genes might be linked to PCOS.
- Excess insulin: Insulin has been acknowledged as the hormone produced in the pancreas that does allow cells to use glucose – body’s primary energy supply. If cells tend to become resistant to the action of insulin, then blood sugar levels can rise and body might in fact produce more insulin.
- Low-grade inflammation: Research has rather shown that women with PCOS do have a type of low-grade inflammation that does stimulate polycystic ovaries in order to produce androgens, which can of course lead to heart as well as blood vessel problems.
- It is advisable consult PCOS specialist in Hyderabad.
In PCOS, several small, fluid-filled sacs do tend to grow inside the ovaries. The word “polycystic” does imply “several cysts.”
These sacs are rather follicles, and each one of these do contain an immature egg. The eggs in fact never really mature enough to trigger ovulation.
The lack of ovulation causes alteration in levels of estrogen, progesterone, FSH, as well as LH. Progesterone levels are rather lower than usual, while androgen levels are higher than of course usual.
Extra male hormones tend to disrupt the menstrual cycle, so women with PCOS do get fewer periods than usual. PCOS is not really a new condition.
PCOS does affect a woman’s ovaries, and the reproductive organs that happen to produce estrogen as well as progesterone hormones that do regulate the menstrual cycle. The ovaries also produce a small amount of male hormones referred to as androgens.
Women suffering from PCOS do produce higher-than-normal amounts of male hormones. This hormone imbalance does cause their body to skip menstrual periods and also makes it harder for them to get pregnant. PCOS also does cause hair growth on the face as well as body, coupled with baldness.
Women with PCOS tend to produce higher-than-normal amounts of male hormones. This hormone imbalance leads to their body skipping. Menstrual periods and makes it harder for them to get pregnant. PCOS also does cause hair growth on the face as well as body, and baldness.
PCOS treatment does focus on managing the individual concerns, such as infertility, hirsutism, acne or even obesity. Specific treatment might involve lifestyle changes or medication.
Trying out PCOS treatment in Hyderabad will ensure viable results in dealing with PCOS.