PCOS treatment in Hyderabad is very good and women keen on getting pregnant soon can opt for it. PCOS specialist in Hyderabad has the required expertise.
PCOS is a common hormonal disorder that does affect ovaries in women during childbearing years. This does result in an irregular menstrual cycle. PCOS treatment in Hyderabad is very reliable. It often requires lab tests or imaging. Treatments can indeed help manage the condition and there is no known cure for it. It can last several years or even be life-long
The condition cannot indeed be attributed to a particular cause as several factors such as excess of insulin or androgen and heredity do play a role. Infrequent, irregular, or prolonged menstrual cycles are the most common sign of PCOS. PCOS treatment does focus on managing individual concerns, such as infertility, hirsutism, acne, or even obesity. Specific treatment might involve lifestyle changes or perhaps medication can be useful.
PCOS signs and symptoms are typical to obese females. Common symptoms are:
- Amenorrhoea (missed periods) or irregular periods
- Unwanted hair growth (excessive facial hair)
- Thinning hair on one’s head
- Mood changes
- Sleep problems
- Weight gain
PCOS treatment does focus on managing individual concerns, such as infertility, hirsutism, acne, or perhaps obesity. Specific treatment might involve lifestyle changes or even medication.
- Birth control pills: These pills alleviate pain, regulate the menstrual cycle reduce the level of male hormones such as testosterone.
- Anti-androgens: These drugs do bring down the level of androgen, which does lead to excessive hair growth as well as acne.
- Fertility drugs: Quite conducive for administrating as well as expediting ovulation among women who happen to be facing fertility issues on account of PCOD.
Laparoscopic ovarian cauterization or Ovarian drilling or LEOS (laparoscopic electro-cauterization of the ovarian stroma).
PCOS treatment in Hyderabad is inclusive of such treatment processes. PCOS specialist in Hyderabad knows it all.
- Hormonal imbalances
- Genetics play a role
- Overproduction of the hormone androgen
How long will it take to get pregnant?
If a woman is below 35, then ovulation can be regular despite suffering from PCOS. If both partners do not have any other medical conditions that can fertility, the woman can get pregnant within a year and in fact possibly sooner. However, in case the couple does suffer from decreased sperm count or uterine fibroids, this can indeed rather take longer than a year.
Natural fertility does decrease significantly in women at age of 32 and further tends to decrease after 37. Thus, while some women get pregnant naturally around 40, the need for fertility drugs or technology is indeed very high.
Lifestyle changes that can increase fertility
Small changes in one’s lifestyle can play a big role in increasing one’s fertility, including:
- Weight Loss: Obesity can indeed have a big impact on one’s fertility. According to several studies, losing as little as 5% weight can indeed greatly increase one’s chances of getting pregnant.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: This does help lower one’s blood sugar levels and also does reduce the chances of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Eat five servings of fruits cum vegetables a day and a healthy and balanced diet: This is beneficial for fertility. Since women with polycystic ovaries are inclined towards heart disease and high cholesterol, this is very important for their overall health.
- Avoid caffeine as well as alcohol (yes, if you are addicted to it)
- Reduce stress.
PCOS treatment in Hyderabad is worth looking into as several women are concerned about getting pregnant.