The best gynecologists in Hyderabad can treat excellently well gynecological disorders. Women can confidently approach the best gynecologist to overcome their gynecological fears.
Much is said or observed about the impact of gynecological disorders on female sexual function. These cannot be taken lightly as they do adversely affect the ability of a woman to produce children or in fact in a few prove fatal. It is always good to keep in touch with the best gynecologists in Hyderabad.
PCOS is indeed the most common problem among young girls of late. Stressful and sedentary lifestyles are the major culprits. It is a syndrome that is marked by amenorrhea, and hirsutism, as well as obesity associated with enlarged ovaries having multiple cysts. It is characterized by excessive testosterone production by the ovaries mainly.
Categories of 15 Gynecological Disorders
1. Dark Colored Urine: Women must never in fact overlook the color of their urine. It usually tells about the bladder as well as the kidney. Women are more susceptible to UTIs compared to men. A person may suffer from pain or even a burning sensation while passing urine, blood in urine, as well as increased frequency of urination. A person should not ignore any of these symptoms and needs to consult a doctor who can treat them via antibiotics. Self-medication must not be indulged in as it would result in complicating one’s infection.
2. Heavy or reduced bleeding in periods: The flow of the cycle does speak about gynecological health. Abnormal spotting can be there and if the woman does bleed in between her menstrual cycle, never let it remain unnoticed.
3. Breast discharge: If the woman is not pregnant or lactating, and if she notices breast discharge, then consulting the doctor is important.
4. Dysmenorrhea or painful menstruation.
5. Leucorrhea (excess white vaginal discharge)
6. Amenorrhea or absence of period.
7. Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): Another common disorder that has been caused by a sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. The cysts are rather formed around the ovaries which do interfere with the menstrual cycle, leading to obesity, and there is an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. If the person is diagnosed with PCOS, then she needs to see a gynecologist who can rather help reduce the risk factors as well as symptoms. Also, it does appear to be best to see a dietitian and takes his or her opinion as they can plan a customized meal chart for them. There is no permanent cure for PCOS as a person can only achieve it via the right diet cum exercise.
9. Pelvic inflammatory disease
11. Pain during sex
12. Infertility: If unable to conceive after trying for a year, then it is better to meet the best gynecologist. Surgery may be required if suffering from blocked fallopian tubes or fibroids, which can be cured by surgical treatments only. If preliminary treatment does not help diagnostic laparoscopy as well as hysteroscopy would be required for further evaluation as well as treatment.
13. Fibroids: This happens to be one of the most common ailments in women where non-cancerous tumors grow, leading to a heavy menstrual cycle. The menstrual cycle is rather prolonged with constant backache as well as frequent urination. A person can get it diagnosed via Ultrasound or CT-Scan or even MRI. If required, the person may undergo surgery to remove these tumors Nowadays for smaller fibroids medical treatment is also available.
14. Menopause: This is not a disorder, but a phase that does make a woman weak and there may be some worrying concerns that need to be looked into consulting the best gynecologist in Hyderabad helps to ensure smooth menopause. The woman patient can undergo hormonal therapies at a gynecology surgery hospital to treat her fears regarding menopause, which can interfere with one’s daily life tasks.
15. Hormonal changes