Adequate facilities are available for gestational treatment here in Hyderabad and many couples are opting for surrogacy form infertility treatment in case they are unable to conceive the normal way. Ferty9 does not in any way lag behind in surrogacy facilities; provisions are made in the form of excellent accommodation for surrogate mothers to stay in and also the couples can be rest assured that they will be availing the best surrogacy treatment available in the country.
Many childless couples and even single parents are going for surrogacy and having a child in their homes. Gestational surrogacy is also known as Third Party Reproduction, whereby someone else bears the child as the embryo is placed in her womb. The surrogate mother caries the child in her womb for nine months and is well taken care of during that period by the hospital or the surrogate professionals. She is paid adequately for the services rendered. It is a professional understanding between the childless couple and the surrogate mother.
Who are advised to go for surrogacy?
- Women who do not have a uterus.
- Women suffering from uterine abnormalities
- Repeated miscarriages
What method is involved in surrogacy?
- Selection cum arranging acceptable to gestational surrogate mothers keeping in view the ICMR guidelines.
- Medically selecting qualified egg donors under the purview of ICMR guidelines.
- Psychological screening of surrogate mothers.
- Synchronization of the LMP of the egg donors with that of the surrogates.
- Explaining the laws and regulations of various countries to the concerned childless couple.
- Legal work has to be carried out with respective consents and agreement have to be made with the parents and the surrogate.
- Helping the childless couples to get hold of valid medical visa.
- Surrogate welfare, nutritional support, and accommodation.
- Explanation of conditions involved in surrogate mother compensation.
- All the care providing up to nine months till delivery.
- At least one of the intended parents needs to have a genetic link with the child.
- Of course, these procedures are optional and the infertile mother can decide whether she wants it that way or not. These are for mothers who cannot produce eggs or in other words who cannot conceive. Also, for those men who cannot produce healthy sperms.
What are the various forms of treatment for infertility?
Several forms of treatment are available for infertility which include medications, surgery, and hormonal therapies. There is other assisted form of conception treatments that include in vitro fertilization, assisted hatching, and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. The infertility treatment is comprehensive affair covering all aspects both physical as well as psychological. The root cause of the condition is taken care of. Many people suffer from hormonal imbalances and appropriate fertility treatment has to be given. Efforts are made that there are no side-effects.
Why do women suffer from fertility issues?
- Conditions like PCOD
- Poor egg quality
- Thyroid disorders
- Endometriosis and some chronic conditions
- Premature ovarian failure
- Sub-mucosal fibroids
Why are men infertile?
- Low sperm count
- Abnormal sperm
- Low sperm motility
- Body- building medications
- Semen analysis
- Hormone tests
- Ovarian reserve testing
- Tests for various sexually transmitted diseases
Why do couples suffer from infertility?
Infertility is on account of emotional and psychological issues as well as well as being on account of physical reasons. A relationship between the couple gets affected and social peer groups are tremendous to have a child. People are curious to know why they did not conceive and superstitious people have their own say in the matter. It can be very distressing indeed. Social pressure and the desire to have a child are some of the reasons why childless couples opt for surrogacy.
Even delayed marriages can cause problems of conceiving a child and also other health conditions such as heart problem or diabetes can also hinder pregnancy. Normal sex life gets affected by these health conditions. Fast lifestyles also affect fertility as couples have no time for each other. Everybody is busy earning their livelihood as cost of living is very high these days.
What are the risks that cause infertility?
- Consumption of alcohol or any other narcotic substances.
- Age factor for men as fertility usually drops down progressively after 40 years of age. For women, the fertility rate drops from the age of 30 years.
- Eating Disorders.
- Exposure to some chemicals.
You may like: Best Surrogacy Hospitals in Hyderabad