In Vitro Fertilization or IVF Treatment in Hyderabad : Eggs collected from a woman are mixed with their partner spermatozoa and are kept in a petri-dish (glass) and cultured under incubator. The resultant embryos are transferred into a woman’s uterus.
Is IVF for me?
Through complete infertility assessment, we can streamline the right approach for going through IVF treatment with us.
- Tubal problems
- Ovulatory problems
- Failed IUI Cycles
- Cervical and immunological factors
- Male infertility cases
- Painful intercourse ( vaginisms)
- guided embryo transfer through specially designed catheters.
Choosing Us for IVF:
- Ferty9 is the best hospital for IVF treatment and offer top IVF treatments at best cost with state of art equipment’s and also under ICMR guidelines.
- Best designed IVF (in vitro fertilization) lab with Air Handling Units (AHU) to provide clean room environment to give good quality embryo
- Excellent structural design of IVF lab with ZERO VOC to acquire Best quality embryos
- Positive frame of mind in dealing with infertile couple to deliver the same set of mind through out the treatment for high success rates
- Best supported Doctors team to assist and guide you from initiation of treatment till end
- High success rates in single attempt of IVF treatment
- Usage of High-quality products, medicines, and disposables
Steps Involved in IVF:
- Initial assessment of both male and female
- Depending on hormone and other blood work results initiation of fertility drugs
- Once follicles are of 17-18mm allotment of trigger ( Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin- HCG injection
- Commencement of Ovum Pickup program around 34-36 hours post trigger/HCG
- Retrieved eggs mixed with partners spermatozoa after suitable sperm preparation technique
- Culture of gametes in culture dishes inside incubator for three to five days
- The resultant embryo/blastocyst are transferred back to woman’s uterus with the help of ultrasound-