What is a blastocyst?
- An embryo that has been developed for about five to seven days after its fertilization and has about 2 distinct cell types as well as a central cavity that has been filled with fluid (blastocoel cavity).
- The cells that are in a blastocyst have just been able to be differentiated.
- The surface cells that actually surround the cavity located under the outer shell are called the trophectoderm. These are to be later developed into the placenta
- It is more of a centrally located group of cells, referred to as the inner cell mass, that eventually becomes the fetus.
- This is often found to be used and is an indication for the assisted hatching with the help of an in vitro fertilization case :
- The blastocyst usually takes shape on day 5 as the fluid builds within the compacted morula
- A healthy blastocyst often starts hatching from its own outer shell and is referred to as zona pellucida between the days 5 to day 7 after the fertilization.
- Within 24 hours after hatching, the embryo implantation after IVF (or otherwise referred as “natural” pregnancy) begins as one notices the embryo invading into the uterine lining.
- The blastocyst releases HCG hormone (a pregnancy test hormone) that leaks into the mother’s blood as the embryo gets implanted.
Do make it pint to visit Ferty 9 when it comes to Blastocyst Culture. The facilities available for it are very good. One need not hesitate and be rest assured that one is inexperienced hands for fertility treatment.
Infertility can cause many headaches and can depress a person. Prompt and expert treatment for it will make one feel good and cheerful as one will be able to conceive and be a parent. The joy of parenthood knows no bounds. Every married couple wants a child and set up their own family.
In order to bear child if one is unable to conceive, one has to undergo fertility treatment and that includes Blastocyst culture.
What is Blastocyst culture all about at Ferty9?
An embryo is developed up to a period of Day 5 from the time of fertilization which has 2 different cell components as well as fluid cavity.
During the IVF treatment procedure after the fertilization, the resultant embryos are then transferred on the day 3 embryos’ transfer into the uterus of the woman. Recent developments in the growing of the embryos beyond the day 3 up to day 5 is referred to as Blastocyst Culture Treatment in India and is performed in one of the best IVF labs that have been set up in Ferty9. Best quality embryos are transferred to the patient. There is a high risk of multiple pregnancies that can be overruled as one is in safe hands. The environment is very supportive and various nutrients are given for rapidly growing embryos to the blastocyst stage. This sort of culture increases the chance of pregnancy.
Blastocyst culture is a transfer technique that has been developed for in vitro fertilization. With the help of this procedure, the purpose is to maximize pregnancy rates and at the same time minimize the risk of multiple pregnancies.
Blastocyst Culture Services
Blastocyst embryo transfer is well recommended for those patients who have actually failed several attempts earlier at conceiving. They have a better opportunity of having a blastocyst development. Ferty 9 is way out as it has the best r4search facilities and development. The patients are assured of a suitable treatment for them and need to worry about complications.
With the help of blastocyst transfer, Ferty 9 makes sure that transfer of fewer embryos is carried out for reducing multiple pregnancy risks and can also maintain a high IVF success rate. Even embryo quality is very important with infertility.
To who is Blastocyst culture good?
It is usually for patients with more number of eggs during IVF cycle. Fr those who have failed IVF previously.
More about Blastocyst culture:
IVF, In Vitro Fertilization with Blastocyst Culture and Day 5 Transfer
- The blastocyst culture and the day 5 embryo transfer for IVF follows the selection of the best quality embryos for the transfer
- Embryo quality is very essential for infertility
- With the help of blastocyst transfer, one can transfer fewer embryos, thus reducing the number of multiple pregnancy risks, and be able to maintain I higher IVF success rate.